NOC of Ukraine
- Subjects of the Olympic Movement
- Official Documents
- Olympic Library
- Olympic games
- Youth Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at the Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at the Youth Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at European Youth Olimpic Festival
- Virtual Tour
National Olympic Committee of Ukraine announces the launch of Journalists of Ukraine accreditation to cover the Olympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi.
According to the International Olympic Committee NOC of Ukraine has received a quota for the accreditation of 11 journalists and 4 photographers (total 15 persons).
Commission NOC "Media and Promotion of the Olympic Movement" approved requirements for the submission of applications for accreditation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
For accreditation for journalists covering
XXII Olympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi
Deadline: until December 20, 2012
Form submission: an official letter with the stamp and signature
The letter should include:
- Circulation and geographical coverage;
- Previous detailed plan coverage of the Olympic Games (the coverage of events, how much material and how many of their planned outputs);
- Guarantees edition to pay money for travel journalists to Sochi and stay for the Olympics (flights, accommodation, meals, etc.);
- The number of necessary accreditations;
- Surname, name and patronymic journalists submitted for accreditation;
- Contact details.
To send your application, carefully read the requirements of the design.
In case of non-application sent the specified requirements NOC of Ukraine appeal will not be considered.
Accreditation of journalists at the Olympic Games entitles free access to all events (except where it is established limit Organizing Committee), pass to the Main Press Centre and free use of the Olympic transport network.
We emphasize that the payment for travel journalists at the Olympic Games is funded publications.
Your application must be sent to:
04071 Kyiv-71, str. Khoryva, 39-41,
National Olympic Committee of Ukraine
Contact tel: (044) 379-12-89
(Press Service of the NOC of Ukraine)