NOC of Ukraine
- Subjects of the Olympic Movement
- Official Documents
- Olympic Library
- Olympic games
- Youth Olympic Games
- European Youth Olympic Festival
- Ukrainian record at the Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at the Youth Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at European Youth Olimpic Festival
- Virtual Tour
International Olympic Committee’s Disciplinary Commission officially informed Ukrainian NOC today that Ukrainian cross country skier Maryna Lisogor was tested positive for the substance trimetazidine included into the forbidden substances’ list since January 1st, 2014.
Maryna Lisogor gave her explanation at the Disciplinary Commission meeting that she took the drug product 'Preductal' not knowing that it consists the forbidden ingredient, thus unintentionally breaking the IOC anti-doping rules.
The decision regarding Maryna Lisogor will be made in accordance with IOC regulations.