NOC of Ukraine
- Subjects of the Olympic Movement
- Official Documents
- Olympic Library
- Olympic games
- Youth Olympic Games
- European Youth Olympic Festival
- Ukrainian record at the Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at the Youth Olympic Games
- Ukrainian record at European Youth Olimpic Festival
- Virtual Tour
Anastasiya Malyavina won 11th medal for Ukraine and 2nd personal award in Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing.
Ukrainian swimmer finished with the best time 2:26.43.
Earlier Anastasiya won bronze medal in Women's 200m breaststroke with the personal best 1:08.16.
NOC President Sergey Bubka who supported with Ukrainian team young swimmers on the tribune congratulated new champion and her coach.